Monday, August 17, 2009

Dreaming of Purple Lollipops..

"I will take you to the sky with my wand and my wings, we will dream of purple lollipops and other sweet things."

Oh, I love this LaLa SO MUCH, she is one of my favorites!!! She is so pretty with her hair done like that, the fairy wings and the wand!! This is one of the stamps from our LaLa collection. You can find her and other LaLa stamps on our website.

This card measures 6" x 6".



This is a pretty simple layout, but I really LOVE how it makes the image stand out. Designer paper I believe is by K and Company, but not quite sure, it is from my old, very old stack of paper. I cut DP half an inch smaller then the purple cardstock layer and then cut it diagonally in fourth. The square behind LaLa was paper pierced. Flowers are from Imagenisce, they were pink and I have airbrushed them with a couple shades of purple with my Copics. Hero Arts pearl stickers in the centers of the flowers. LaLa was colored with Copics, cut out and popped in the center of the card. Crystal Stickles on her wings and the star.

Click here to purchase this Fairy LaLa stamp.

Hugs!!
Irina

9 comments:

  1. This stamp is definitely a must have! Fabulous job on the colouring as always, Irina! Oh... the sparkle on her wings is so pretty! xx jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh I love her Purple hair.. well funky!:), beautiful flowers too Irina & like Jane I too love the sparkle on her wings.. Gorgoeus card.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have done a brilliant job with this stamp hun love it so much great layout too love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Irina! Love the purple hair and the sparkly wings!!! I love the LO too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Irina,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OooOOoooOooo I LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she's so cute and sweet!
    Lovely coloring and awesome layout!
    TFS :*) margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely, Irina. Lala is one sweet fairy. I love her purple hair. Gorgeous coloring and DP. The flowers are just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the image, the coloring, the glitter, and the layout is great!

    ReplyDelete