Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Super Cupcake Marci & Tuffy

To all our Southern California Fans!!  Come see us at our Trunk Shows this weekend!!!  Click HERE for more information.


Hello!  Are you having a SuPeR Wednesday so far?? 

I'm Kris and today I have a "sweet" card to share.  Super Cupcake Marci was whispering "Sweet cupcakes" in my ear, so I inked her up and her SuPeR dog Tuffy too!  He's not much help though as he keeps eating the cupcakes, so I had to put them up high out of reach!  ;) 

I just have to say, I LOVE these stamps!  They are so fun to color and really fun to give for kids' birthdays (and even adults love em!)  Irina and Eric Berry have really done a fabulous job on this new line and I can't wait to see what's coming next!!!  =) 

You can buy these digis here on the blog and the rubber stamps in the store.  =)  

Okay, well we're off to save the day!!  (There's lots of peeps out there needing cupcakes ya know!!) 

*Ü*  Have a SuPeR day!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I was able to see all the pretty things you have put together. Please take pics and post to share, and most especially have lots of fun and enjoy yourselves. I also hope that you are able to meet a lot of fans!
    Wishing you all a safe and sunshinny trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Tuffy became a superdoggie! How sweet is his little cape! I just love the colors and those cupcake flowers! Everything is amazing!! Love this Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I LOVE that you made Tuffy a cape and turned him into a super hero! So clever :)

    ReplyDelete