Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wings - Just for You...


Well, well, well...  It seems like it's been ages since I shared some of my projects with you.  July was very hectic with preparations to CHA and I did make projects for our display, just didn't have time to take photos and of course I couldn't show anything with our new products until after the show!

I will share my new cards/projects with you in the upcoming days.  I would like to start with the card that features our new DIES!  Yep, no stamping here other than sentiment!



This card features quiet a few of our dies from CHA release and one die from our May Release:

I soooo love how this card turned out!  It's so pretty with all the sparkle from My Minds Eye and Best Creations papers!  

I die cut Wings from pretty gold cardstock from Paper Temptress.  I cut 5 (!!!) layers and glued them together to give my Wings more weight.  Oh, and if you click on the photos you might be able to see embossed details on the Wings too!  So GORGEOUS!!!

Rolled Roses were die cut from pink colored vellum and I just love how soft it makes them look.  To make them even prettier, I placed pink adhesive peals inside of the roses.

Other items on my card are:
- Wooden Birdcage by Kaisercraft
- Paper Doily
- Lace and Ribbon from May Arts

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment